Venture 12' Chicago Shuffleboard Table
Our price can't be beat! Click to find out why
Whether you're setting up your game room, family entertainment room or a local pub or beer hall, you want to have some fun games available for everyone to play and our Chicago Shuffleboard Table, by Venture Shuffleboards is a great place to start.
This stunning shuffleboard table comes in your choice of 12', 14', 16', 18', 20' and 22' lengths. The table features a 3" thick, by 20" wide, professional playing surface that's coated with Venture Shuffleboard's exclusive hard clear synthetic lacquer, table gutters that are tongue and grooved into the frame to provide incredible strength, climatic adjusters that tailor the play of your game to your specific geographical area and time of year and a 32" wide finished cabinet.
Made right here in the USA, this gorgeous table comes with a one year warranty that covers parts and labor for the cabinet, and a lifetime warranty on the playfield and finish. This all sounds like it's already an amazing deal, but we don't stop there. Depending on the size of table you get, you'll have 3 or 5 wooden pedestal legs that are equipped with threaded robber padded levelers, which are easily adjusted by using a standard wrench. In addition, you'll enjoy our upgraded Alumicap pucks, a can of Triple Crown Yellow Ice wax and maintenance kit, as well as the rules and information on how to play the game. You can also choose to get an optional scoring unit and lights. Now you can enjoy the family friendly, fun game of shuffleboard right in your own home.
Features & Specifications
- Shipping Dimensions: 136” L X 24” W X 40” H, Weight: 700 lbs
- Chicago is photographed in Mahogany stain
- Traditional 1-2-3 scoring
- 3" thick x 20" wide pro playing surface, coated with Venture Shuffleboard's exclusive hard clear synthetic lacquer
- Table gutters are tongued and grooved into frame for maximum strength
- Chicago finished cabinet width is 32" wide
- Cabinet is constructed of solid hard woods; Cherry, Mahogany, Red Oak and Poplar with Curley Maple side rails
- Climatic adjusters tailor the play to your geographic location and time of year
- 3 or 5 wooden pedestal legs with threaded rubber-padded levelers that are easily adjusted with a standard wrench
- Chicago includes: Upgraded Alumicap weights (pucks), (1) can Triple Crown Yellow Ice wax and Maintenance Kit, rules and how to play' information
- Optional scoring unit and lights available
- One year manufacturer's warranty covers parts and labor for cabinet
- Lifetime Warranty on playfield and finish
- Proudly made in the USA
Venture Shuffleboard guarantees its shuffleboard tables against defects in material or workmanship, excluding normal wear. Venture Shuffleboard, at its discretion, will either repair or replace any parts that are deemed to be defective. This warranty is valid from the initial date of purchase and is subject to the terms below: 1-year warranty for the Cradle and Legs against any manufacturer defects. 60-day warranty for the electronic score unit including wires, lights, and buttons.
LIFETIME warranty for the play-field and finish against any manufacturer defects. Please note that wood has characteristics, which are outside the control of the manufacturer. Wood is a natural material and reacts to environmental conditions including, but not limited to, temperature and humidity. Wood can shrink and swell in response to the surrounding environment. In order to ensure stability of the wood, it is important that the shuffleboard be maintained in an environment with steady humidity and climatic adjusters installed properly. Natural variations of color and grain patterns within the play-field are not considered a manufacturing defect.
This Warranty only applies to the initial purchaser of the shuffleboard and is non-transferable. Initial purchase must be made from Venture Shuffleboard or any of our Authorized Dealers. Any claim must be made through Venture Shuffleboard or one of our Authorized Dealers. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or any items that have been altered, misused, neglected, improperly maintained, or accidentally damaged. This warranty does not cover any damage caused in the installation process. This includes shipping, unpacking, and installing of the shuffleboard. The owner is responsible for installation and costs to remove or replace the warranted part.
We Also Recommend
Playcraft 12' Woodbridge Shuffleboard Table
Venture 12' Challenger Shuffleboard Table
Playcraft 12' Charles River Pro-Style Shuffleboard Table
Imperial 12' Reno Rustic Shuffleboard Table