Playcraft 9' Georgetown Shuffleboard Table
Our price can't be beat! Click to find out why
CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK. PREORDER NOW FOR EARLY JULY DELIVERY.
The Playcraft Georgetown shuffleboards are gorgeous tables with real wood features that will accent any home setting. As with all of our Home style tables, the play-field is a hardwood solid butcher block that is 15" wide, 1.75" thick and one foot less than the overall length of the shuffleboard in question. When comparing manufacturers, make sure to look for a 1.75" thick play-field, as the extra depth looks better in the cradle and feels better on the hand when setting a puck.
All Georgetown models are hand stained real wood laminate with a solid plywood framing structure. There is in leg storage, abacus bead scoring, speed wax and 8 deluxe pucks. The Georgetown 9' shuffleboard is available in Espresso and Cherry finishes only.
Features & Specifications:
- Stained hardwood veneer
- Solid hardwood corners and rail caps
- Cherry finish comes with black carpeted gutters, Espresso finish comes with camel carpeted gutters
- 1-3/4” solid single stave butcher block play-field finished with 10 coats of polyurethane to create a smooth, glossy surface
- Traditional indoor 1-2-3 scoring system
- Climate adjuster system for shaping the play-field profile
- Rigid, reinforced double-paneled box legs with in leg storage
- 6” leg levelers
- Deluxe hardwood abacus scorers
- Playing equipment includes, set of (8) 2–1/8” weights – 4 blue, 4 red, speed wax and playing instructions
- Playfield dimensions: 98" x 15" x 1 3/4"
- Assembled dimensions: 108" x 24" 31"
- Total assembled weight: 220 lbs
We Also Recommend
Hathaway 9' Challenger Shuffleboard
Playcraft 9' Woodbridge Shuffleboard Table
Playcraft 9' Coventry Shuffleboard Table
Hathaway 9' Austin Shuffleboard Table